For Artists – performers / entertainers of any type
EntertainmentCairns.com is where you need to be seen to put your act and event in front of local, national and international audiences, and potential employers or bookings.
Features of EntertainmentCairns.com - will stay free for all performers
- Artist / Act / Band Profile – photo, bio, other info, link to a website, contact for bookings and enquiries
- A personal URL that takes the viewer straight to YOUR profile
- Your events listed in a well presented entertainment guide
- Cross links that show all your events when one event is viewed
Site Upgrade offering extra promotion opportunities: Platinum Performer and Gold Performer
Set Up Your Account, Profile, Events
- Follow easy steps to set up an account, and then create your profile.
- Artists may set up more than one profile i.e. if they play in different lineups or bands. Or you may be a solo magician who also performs in a circus troupe.
- Only one person is allowed to represent each line-up. For example: you may be a solo act (profile 1) and be the representative for a multiple act (profile 2) and a double act / duo (profile 3).
- Once your profile is set up, add events / gigs
- Hint: if you are booked at a venue for several dates, make a note / copy your event title and description and “copy and paste” the wording for other dates. In future you will be able to copy an event and change the date for multiple listings
- Repeated weekly events can be easily added for up to 10 weeks/days/ months
Set a Standard of Presentation
- Use a hi res photo – professional standard and less than 2 MB in size (Jpeg format) before uploading.
- Ensure your bio and other info has been proof-read and invites audience interest
Contact us if you would like to use the recommended services of a professional photographer or an experienced artist representative to assist in your profile presentation.
Venues and Artists
If you are adding events, let the venue know that you are promoting the event via Entertainment Cairns. If you play at venues who don’t have a free or platinum venue package with Entertainment Cairns, please encourage them to do so.
Note: Venues have the overriding right to edit events and / or not allow artists to add events at their venue, so it is in your interests to communicate well with venue managers when adding events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, problems or feedback.
Remember, we are music / event industry people and committed to continually improving this site for the benefit of artists, venues and the industry. Give us feedback and spread the word to help promote the site, the live performance venues and your gigs!
The Entertainment Cairns Team